Thursday, April 7, 2011

We cannot wait to hear this!

We make no secret of the fact that we want to be Paramore’s Hayley Williams, as we reckon she is quite possibly one of the coolest girls around.

Now her amazingness is getting a nod of appreciation from elsewhere in the music biz as Hayley has appeared on hip hop star’s B.o.B’s track Airplanes (Part II) alongside Eminem – how cool is that?!

Hayley, bless her, isn’t doing that whole irritating playing it cool thing and pretending it’s not a big deal (we can’t stand that), she’s over the moon at being able to be on the same song as the rap “genius”!She told MTV News: “I was given the track a while ago when we were on tour. The guys and I all loved it. They told me I was crazy if I passed it up. I liked the part too much anyways, so of course I was down. I found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago. As if this song could get any better. He just slays me, he’s such a genius.”

The rock chick also revealed that she is actually a big hip hop fan. She said: “Whether our fans know it or not, I’m not sure, but (Paramore bassist) Jeremy and I have always been really into hip hop. I’m a big B.o.B fan. Got everything of his that I can lay my hands on… It means a lot to collaborate with a hip hop artist who is from Atlanta. We Southern gals love us some Southern gentlemen.”

We wonder if this could mean a new direction for Paramore’s next album… Though somehow we can’t quite see it!

The track will appear on B.oB.’s album The Adventures Of Bobby Ray which is out April 27.

Are you looking forward to hearing a slightly different side to Hayley? Who else would you love to see her team up with? Comments here please!

No comments:

Post a Comment